R&D Auto Care Inc has been providing quality car care in Firestone, Colorado, since 2014. We are a family-owned business delivering honest and professional automotive repair and auto maintenance services to the people of Firestone and surrounding areas. The quality ASE (Automotive Service Excellence) certified technicians at R&D Auto Care Inc employ today’s latest automotive technology and are equipped to handle all major and minor repairs on foreign and domestic vehicles.
R&D Auto Care Inc is a certified NAPA AutoCare Center; we are able to provide the benefits of an established national entity while maintaining the personal touch of a family-owned business. We understand that your vehicle is a major investment, and that is why we care for each customer’s vehicle as if it were our own.
Please be sure to go to our Shop Specials section for our current coupons and specials.
Come by and visit our clean and professional shop in Firestone, Colorado.
About NAPA AutoCare
- To perform high-quality diagnostic and repair service at a fair price using quality NAPA parts.
- To employ ASE-certified technicians.
- To be dedicated to customer satisfaction.
- To exercise reasonable care for the customer’s property while it is in our possession.
- To obtain prior authorization and provide a price estimate for work performed.
- To provide a system for fair settlement of customer complaints should they occur.
- To maintain the highest standards of our profession.
- To uphold the integrity of all members of the NAPA AutoCare Program.
Our National NAPA AutoCare Warranty
We currently offer the NAPA AutoCare Peace of Mind Warranty, which provides our customers with 24 months/24,000 miles of worry-free protection on qualifying parts and labor. Wherever you may travel, our warranty is honored at more than 14,000 NAPA AutoCare locations across the country.
Our customers are important to us. We invite you to become a fan and we welcome your comments. Our goal is to form a lasting relationship with our customers, to provide service they can count on, and quality work they can depend upon.
ASA’s Code of Ethics
The owners and managers of automotive service businesses that belong to the Automotive Service Association (ASA) agree to adhere to a Code of Ethics. ASA’s Code of Ethics is the automotive service industry’s standard for professional business practices.
• To perform high-quality repair service at a fair and just price.
• To use only proven merchandise of high quality distributed by reputable firms.
• To employ the best-skilled technicians obtainable.
• To furnish an itemized invoice for fairly priced parts and services that clearly identifies any used or remanufactured parts. Replaced parts may be inspected upon request.
• To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
• To promote goodwill between the motorist and members of the association.
• To recommend corrective and maintenance services, explaining to the customer which of these are required to correct existing problems and which are for preventive maintenance.
• To offer the customer a price estimate for work to be performed.
• To furnish or post copies of any warranties covering parts or services.
• To obtain prior authorization for all work done, in writing, or by other means satisfactory to the customer.
• To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
• To maintain customer service records for one year or more.
• To exercise reasonable care for the customer’s property while in our possession.
• To maintain a system for fair settlement of customer’s complaints.
• To cooperate with established consumer complaint mediation activities.
• To uphold the high standards of our profession and always seek to correct any and all abuses within the automotive industry.
• To uphold the integrity of all members of the Automotive Service Association.
Expert Mechanic with over 30 years of experience
We offer the most reputable and professional automotive services in the Firestone area. Count on the experts at R & D Auto Care, Inc. to provide the highest standards of service in the industry and help you avoid those automotive pitfalls down the road. Choose us for all your automotive needs and take advantage of our unbeatable prices and excellent customer service.
We take pride in offering the best automotive service and are dedicated to serving the needs of our customers. Ken Meaney, the owner of R & D Auto Care, Inc. has been in the automotive repair business for 35 years. When you do business with R & D Auto Care, you can be sure that you and your vehicle are in good hands.
We know your vehicle carries precious cargo, including people and pets that you love, so a safety inspection is included with every visit.